Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Fell off the Wagon....

In case anyone has been wondering, no I have not been dieting or exercising since Friday. I started slacking here and there until it snowballed into a full-on binge. Today has been especially bad. 

Whenever I try to restrict calories, it starts out well and then it turns into nothing being "healthy enough" and I feel like I'm not doing it right. So, I start restricting my calories so much that I am literally starving and unhappy. Also, we got a new scale which said I weighed 3 pounds more than our old scale. And I wasn't losing enough weight (for me to be happy).

I also started giving myself a "day off" from exercise as a reward and that became 2 days, 3 days....

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday and I wonder if there's any advice she can give. I'm tired of this cycle. It seems like I can go about 2 weeks every time. Even though I know I'm feeling better and I am actually losing weight, I convince myself to go back to the way I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment