Monday, July 22, 2013

First Official Weigh-In

All right. Time to see how my first week went. I had high hopes and I feel like I worked hard at staying within my calorie goals. 

I started at 251.5 pounds last week. Today, I am: 
YES!

It's a loss of 4.5 pounds. I am pretty excited! When I diet, I do tend to lose a lot right away and then it slows down, so I don't expect to keep seeing high numbers (though that would be great)! So while I'm thrilled, I'm trying not to expect that too often in the future. If I do, I end up getting discouraged and giving up. That's not happening this time, folks. I am NOT giving up! 

2 comments:

  1. Andrea!!!! I am so proud of you!!! You did an awesome job. We have got to do other a favor and not let the other one give up. :) You've got this though...not sure I am going to have to do much convincing. We can go to Myrtle Beach next summer and feel all hot and stuff. ;) Actually, we should do a vacation clothes shopping trip late next spring if we have lost a bunch. Ok, enough of my rambling...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh YES, we will do that shopping trip! I already have a jar full of "rainy day" money. I was thinking of using it for clothes some day. :)

      Delete