Tuesday, July 30, 2013

There's a Definite Difference

I ran out of antidepressants two days ago. I called in my refill right away, but delayed picking it up because I dread taking my kids to the store. I absolutely hate it. Sometimes, Lavinia will be good but Henry does annoying things just about every time. I finally took them today and when they weren't running down the aisles, they were doing a crab walk. Or they were asking for toys, Icees, popcorn.... I am SO looking forward to the school year when I can go places alone or with another adult.

Anyway, I hate being so easily agitated. I'm not sure if it's due to not having meds or if I'm just allowing myself to be in a shitty mood because I have an excuse. I feel like it's the former because I usually don't have such a hard time dealing with this. Then again, it could just be a bad day. 

I lost another 1.5 pounds this week. Not a big loss, but it's a loss. Feeling discouraged, but not defeated. I skipped my workout on Sunday and Monday, but got back into it today. Kevin wants us to go on a family 8-mile bike ride tonight. I don't think that's going to happen. It's hard enough to go 1 or 2 miles for me. I feel like I'm letting him down, but there's no way I can just jump into that after not riding bikes for a year. 

Ugh. That's my inner voice for you. Here's hoping my medicine does it's job and tomorrow is better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment